Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Isaiah 25:1

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Your day has started off with... . This statement could be finished in as many ways as the sand upon the shoreline. And yet there is still a TRUTH that remains the same - Isaiah 25:1, "O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth."

In the midst of the devastation, in the midst of the pain, in the midst of the grief, in the midst of the jubilation and in the midst of the..., He is "my GOD".

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in her everyday life that she would boldly proclaim the words written - "O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth," and draw closer to thee and walk in Your Love and Hope and Joy. Lord, be present in their lives as they face the challenges and victories as they walk with thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Blessings and I would love to pray with and for you,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home