Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tags/ Labels

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I think I should wear a tag for each new day. I'm talking about the tags that are attached to clothing and other things. Some of them are very elaborate advertising with beautiful logos. Also the way they are attached - little safety pins, string, sturdy cardboard, and even multi tabs. Now that is what I would need!!

A multi tagged - instructions for cleaning, what I am made of, where I was made, who created me.

Just imagine - If you were to design your own special tag/label what would you create?

I know this is brief today...but still... Spending time with you would be one of my statements that I would have written on my tag, especially on the one I wear on Wednesdays.

Blessings my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee oh most Sovereign Lord, thank You that You have created each and every fiber of our bodies. Praise to thee that each new day You give us tender mercies galore, enough that each second is filled with Your Presence, Your Peace, Your Joy! Lord I pray Your wisdom and strength and peace to flow abundantly in and through and on the lives of each dear and precious sister-in-Christ. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home