Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Psalm 119:130

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Sometimes I need just a little bit of imagination and inspiration for my posts and I go to my bookcase... well this morning such was the case. I selected, "Passages of Light, selected scriptures with Reflection by Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light." The scripture provided, Psalm 119:130, "The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple."; the painting was of a stone step entrance into a lush garden, the iron gate opened, inviting anyone to enter. My thoughts... what if each time that I opened up the word of God it was like walking into a lush garden or another thought, to see the Word as an entrance to a lighted pathway.

With so much negativity surrounding us how about we take a few moments today and imagine that what awaits us as we open up His Word is a lush garden that fills us to the the brim with sweetness and purity and our dryness is drenched in the watery air. There is a silence that feeds the soul and fills your senses with a refreshing essence of Him. As you walk along the lighted path which His word gives there is a peace which passes all understanding.

I hope that you will linger for a while and receive His Love.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, oh How rich and tender are Your Mercies. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today she would be overwhelmed by Your Words, that as she asks and seeks and knocks that she would see that "The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple," and rise up and be bold in knowing that she is Loved and Adored and forever and ever being Embraced by the Sovereign LORD. I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home