Wednesday, February 07, 2018

You Are Beautiful

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I wrote this on January 27th when I knew that I was not going to be able to post on the 30th due to a doctor's visit for my husband, which was in another city 126 miles away.



In light of all the drama that has been going on in the world with Women's Marches and rally's and such, I would like to talk about who we are as sisters-in-Christ.

I begin with "Beautiful things don't ask for Attention", I saw this refrigerator note pad sitting on a shelf at my local pharmacy. The moment I read this simple yet profound statement my heart and mind were captured. Yes, captured by the profound meaning of those 6 words. As sisters-in-Christ we are adorned with the Beauty of the LORD, which is more beautiful than you can ever imagine. His Beauty is beyond description! Also we are showered with His holy fragrance which is, "...a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing." We are dear and we are precious and we are His one and only loving daughter. He sees us as righteous. We also have the mind of Christ!

In faith I pray that each one of you who are dear and precious and righteous because of what Christ did on the Cross that you would clothe yourself with the Beauty of the Lord and put on the Fragrance of Christ and boldly go forth with confidence in knowing that you are Beautiful and that beautiful things don't ask for attention. May your day be richly blessed with His Love, His Peace, His Power, His Provision and His Presence. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Abiding in His Joy,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home