Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Genesis 1:2, 3

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Entering the hallway I could smell the rain and walking into the living room I then began to hear the sound of the raindrops. It is a gentle rain for now but do not know how long that will last before it begins to pour. So as I am posting I will enjoy this sound.

I don't know exactly why I enjoy the sound of water - I just do. It has a language of its own and the voice of water comforts me. Genesis 1:2), "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters, 3)And God said ...

I enjoy taking little breaks on my weekend walks to stand under a palm tree at a couple of the beach access spots along the way and watch the ocean. Leaning against the palm tree I close my eyes and listen as the waves break upon the rocks. I close my eyes to listen because if I keep my eyes open I concentrate so much on how big the wave is and become fearful, when I close my eyes I'm able to listen.

Abba Father, Your Voice is like the sound of rushing waters, Praise to thee oh Lord, may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ hear Your Voice as You begin to speak into her life. May she close her eyes to the things of this world and open her ears to receive all that You are wanting to give to her. Lord, most Sovereign LORD Your Voice we long to hear, may we quiet our minds to listen. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home