Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Hope Doesn't Disappoint - Romans 5:5

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Tuesday's are mom's day, a tradition that started at the end of January due to her dementia. She needed help with showering and laundry so it was decided that once a week on Tuesday I would spend a few hours with mom. It is still not a routine for her yet so I try various ways of getting her into the shower. The morning of I pray that God will give me the strength to show mom how much she is loved. You may be asking yourself what does this have to do with Romans 5:5? "and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Yes, God loves us this much! His love poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit - when I ask Him for His favor and His strength to be with me on Tuesdays - I know He has heard my plea and in Faith I go to mom's house and attend to her and even in the midst of the stress for her and me God's love is poured out and we are blessed. We laugh together and the time spent with her, for me, is the reason I have hope for indeed hope doesn't disappoint! Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor we lift up our hands and hearts in worship for You have poured within our hearts through the Holy Spirit. Lord thank You for Hope that doesn't disappoint. Praise You for moments when we know that it is Your Love that is giving us the strength and it is Your Favor upon us that helps us to be a person who Loves in the midst of the stress, who loves in the midst of disappointments, and who loves eternally. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that each day Your Favor and Your Strength would abound and also the hope she has when she asks and seeks and knocks will not disappoint. In Jesus Name, Amen. HOPE,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home