Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Living In Another World

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Of late it seems that I have been living in another world. Some days I am going at a snail's pace and other days I seem to be in the midst of stampeding elephants. Do you ever feel that way? Things seem to pop up out of no where and once again I am off...

Just a little of my rambling thoughts this morning. Happy Wednesday Morning to all of you!!

So with these rambling thoughts in mind I recently had to go through some of my parents books that they had collected over the years. One particular book caught my attention, "Jesus Did It Anyway" the Paradoxical Commandments for Christians by Kent M. Keith. One of the chapter titles, People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway. The verses referenced were, John 15:12, Luke 6:32-36 and 1 Cor. 13:1-3.

Yes, I am making myself vulnerable!! How about you?

Abba Father, thank you that Your Love for us is forever and ever and ever... Praise to thee oh Most Sovereign Lord. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in the midst of her thoughts You come, in the midst of her words You speak, in the midst of her dreams You inspire, in the midst of her hurts You heal, in the midst of her angst You calm, and in the midst of her darkness Your Light illuminate. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home