Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Trusting, Waiting, and Resting

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

A love wanting to be expressed and the refusal of the one to receive it. Wow, I guess I could be like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and just pounce anyway. But I'm not wanting to be a tigger right now. Not wanting to pounce.

I'm so thankful that I have such a loving LORD that He is not like tigger. I'm so thankful that He loves me even when I ignore, complain, walk away, demand, and exclude Him.

On this fabulous and adventureous and glorious journey with the Lord I am

Trusting in His Eternal Grace

Waiting upon Him

Resting in Christ Alone


Abba Father as we gather together this week remembering and dwelling upon what Jesus did for us may we lift up holy hands to the One who Loves so deeply and intimately and graciously and became the Lamb of God who was slain and died taking upon all of our sins, (past, present, and future) and on the third day arose. Praise to thee oh Precious Jesus for being the sacrificial Lamb. Hallelujah. Lord, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that this holy week of remembrance they rejoice. In the precious name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home