Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Sound of Water


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke this morning to the sound of the rain drenching the earth. A beautiful sound to my ears. The sound of water has always been my comfort. Growing up in a small town in Montana we had a creek which ran through the center of town, and in most of the 10 houses that we lived in, that creek was right outside our back door. In my teens we moved to Southern California where the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean was only a few blocks away for me to enjoy. Now I live on a "big island" in the middle of that ocean. I have the privilege of driving along the ocean anytime of the day or night. From ponds to creeks to rivers to oceans, the sound of running water. When I have been so wearied by all that has surrounded me I go to the one who is the Living Water and it is there that I am at peace.

Abba Father, Praise thee oh most Sovereign Lord that you drench us with Your LOVE. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would be drenched, fully anointed, completely submerged, totally covered and intimately blessed by the one who died on the Cross, Jesus, our Living Water. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I'm dripping,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home