Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Living Word

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,


I have on my desktop the Bible which I poured my heart out to the Lord for all those years that I labored in prayer for my husband and for my children, with each turn of the page words have been underlined in various colors and written on the same pages are promises and prayers. I often refer to this bible when I am need of a certain passage. It seems that I get lost in my new bible but as soon as I touch this tattered and worn bible my mind knows right where to find the verse(s).

There is one prayer that I wrote that I would like to share with all of you today:

Thank You Lord that You are my God. You never leave nor forsake. I can talk to you for hours. Thank you Lord God for Your Faithfulness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

My prayer for you today is that the Lord would fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and that you would begin to spread the Good News, the Gospel.

Oh, how precious is the Word of God; it is alive and active.


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home