The LORD is GREAT
Greetings dear and precious Sisters-in-Christ,
I have delayed in keeping up with my filing and it is beginning to show. When I walk into my room I have small piles everywhere so I guess that is my work for today. We are having major thunderstorms in our area so am sequestered in the house. How about you? What kind of projects do you put aside until a rainy day? Those little things that seem to be placed on a shelf or a table top or even a counter top. Yes, even in this age where more and more things are stored on our tablets or computers there is still a proper place for things. It is the same way with my walk with the Lord - some things I read or listen too and take notes and tell myself that I will collect them and put them in my journal to read later. I set them aside and when it comes time to file my paperwork away there are my little notes waiting for me to place in my journal. Some of the notes are passages that I wanted to memorize and some of the notes are prayer requests from friends and/or family. At the time that I read or listened it was important for me to remember and so here I am going to gather them and give thanksgiving to the Lord for He remembers and He reminds us. It is always His timing and His Will that things of long ago the Holy Spirit will bring it to my mind. How great is our God that He never changes and is eternal and so patient. His Lovingkindness stretches out into the heavens and covers the whole earth. I was reading in Jonah this morning, chapter 2:2-9, his prayer while he was in the stomach of a fish for three days and three nights. Let us pray - Abba Father, Praise to You that even in our darkest moments we call out to You and You answer. O Lord, may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ remember Your faithfulness and Your lovingkindness and Your Love as she walks through her days. Days of dreariness, days of sadness, days of delight and even days that she is stretched so thin, You embrace her with Your goodness and tender mercies. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Blessings,
LyndiaSue



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home