Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday Morning Greetings

Dear sisters-in-Christ,

Already the end of April and fast approaching the summer season and yet I find that I am in need of some intimate time with the Lord. This morning I was drawn to the use of words.

From Ecclesiastes 10:12, "The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious"
to Proverbs 12:25 "Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop; but a good word maketh it glad."

I was reading in one of my journal's yesterday and came across a poem that I had written some years back. I very rarely share but for some reason I know that I am to share it this morning -

A gasp, A sigh, A misunderstood word.
A door shut, footsteps heard, an action misunderstood.
A tear, A cry, a heart misunderstood.
A relationship torn asunder, A heart broken, A memory anguished
Forever is said --
Forever is thought --
A kind word spoken, A kind deed done, A kind thought indwelled.
God Saw, God Heard, God Felt,
God Knew;
God's Compassion. God Wept. God Healed.
Forever and Ever, Amen.


Abba Father,
Holy, Holy, Holy Lord, Glorious and Magnificent. Thank You for Your Word.
I pray for each of us, your dear children, that we step into this day, enjoying the new mercies which You have promised. May the use of our words be first and foremost gracious and second be edifying; causing our neighbor who is heavy in heart to be glad. Lord we know not what or who we shall encounter today, so prepare our hearts that our minds would be stayed on thee. In Jesus Name. Amen

May Your Day Be Blessed,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home